Potato Salad Recipe
Serves 8 to 10.
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, not peeled
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream (or plain Greek style yogurt)
- 1 tablespoon Poupon mustard
- 1 packet Green Onion Dip Mix
- 2 stalks celery, diced
Potato Salad Recipe Directions:
- Bring potatoes to a boil in salted water, boil 12 to 15 minutes, depending on size. Test for doneness by inserting a fork into potatoes.
- Drain and place in large bowl.
- Use a sharp knife and cut potatoes into smaller chunks.
- Sprinkle with vinegar and salt and pepper to taste.
- In a small bowl blend together the mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard and dip mix.
- Pour mixture over the potatoes, add diced celery and stir until potatoes thoroughly coated.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.