Lime Chipotle Corn on the Cob Recipe
- 1 package Chipotle Dip Mix
- 1/2 cup butter (one stick)
- Juice of 1 lime
Lime Chipotle Corn on the Cob Recipe Directions:
- Husk 6 to 12 ears fresh corn.
- Bring salted water to a boil and add corn.
- Simmer for 2 minutes, turn off heat and let sit 10 minutes or til ready to serve.
- Place butter into small saucepan. Squeeze juice from one lime. If lime is too hard, cut the lime in half and place in microwave oven, cut side up, for 30 to 45 seconds.
- Stir the contents of the chipotle dip mix and add 1 tablespoon to the melted butter.
- Place corn on a flat platter, dribble the butter over the corn, rolling the corn to thoroughly coat, and brushing with a pastry brush, and serve.