Lemon Brie Salad Recipe
- 8 ounces brie cheese, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup sherry or white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 6 ounces mixed greens
Lemon Brie Salad Recipe Directions:
- Cut rind off brie, cut up and let come to room temperature.
- Heat olive oil on low in small saucepan for 5 minutes.
- Add in shallots and garlic, cook until translucent, 5 minutes.
- Stir in vinegar, lemon juice and mustard.
- Place greens in salad serving bowl with cheese on top.
- Toss with warm dressing and serve.
- May top with walnuts or croutons, if desired.