Loading... Please wait...
Bruschetta Recipe Directions:
- Peel two or three fresh tomatoes. Best method is to boil a pot of water, drop tomatoes into boiling water for about 30 seconds to a minute if underripe.
- Remove tomatoes and place into a bowl of ice water.
- Remove from water and use a sharp knife to peel back the skin and discard.
- Slice tomatoes in half and gently squeeze out the seeds.
- Dice tomatoes into a bowl, add the contents of the Pesto Tomato Dip Mix.
- Stir and let stand at least an hour.
- To serve, toast rounds of sliced French bread and top with a spoonful of diced tomatoes.