Turkey Taco Salad Recipe
Serves 4 to 6
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3-4 cups roasted turkey, cubed
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 package Frontier Soups Taco Dip Mix
- 1 10-oz can Rotel tomatoes with green chilies
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar or cheddar/jack cheese
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 bunches green onions, sliced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 Tbsp good olive oil
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- Taco shells
Turkey Taco Salad Recipe Directions:
- Heat oil in saucepan.
- Add turkey and taco dip mix, toss lightly.
- Add water and tomatoes and bring to a simmer.
- Cook 10 minutes on medium heat until excess liquid simmers away.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Gently stir in cheese, avocado, green onions, and oil, and squeeze lime juice over all.
- Serve on bed of shredded lettuce on taco shells for a tasty turkey dinner.