Loading... Please wait...
Turkey Croissant Panini Recipe
- 1/2 cup sour cream or yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonaise
- 1 tablespoon Frontier Soups Green Onion Dip Mix
- 4 Croissants, sliced in half lengthwise
- 4 oz. Smoked gouda cheese, Grated (about 1.5 cups)
- 12 slices of turkey breast
- 5 oz. Arugula
Turkey Croissant Panini Recipe Directions:
- Blend sour cream, mayonnaise and green onions seasonings in a small bowl.
- Heat panini grill.
- Open croissants, and sprinkle cheese on open sides.
- Place turkey on bottoms of each sandwich, and top with a generous smear of prepared green onion bread spread.
- Arrange arugula on other side of sandwich, close sandwich and grill about 3-4 minutes until cheese is melted.