Southwestern spices, freeze dried black beans, corn and peppers combine with ground beef for a cheesy, meaty dip to serve warm with tortilla chips or in flour tortilla roll – ups. Kick off football season or any sports spectating party with this taco dip mix recipe!
Freeze dried black beans and corn, red and green bell peppers, onion, chipotle spice blend. Net weight 2 ounces.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 10 ounce can Rotel tomatoes with green chilies (or diced tomatoes for less heat)
- 12 ounces of shredded cheddar or cheddar/jack cheese
Taco Dip Recipe Directions:
- Heat oil in saucepan.
- Crumble and brown meat.
- Stir in taco mix.
- Add water and tomatoes.
- Cook for 10 minutes at medium low heat until excess liquid simmers away.
- Stir in cheese until completely absorbed, five minutes.
- Place mixture into crockery bowl surrounded by sturdy pita or tortilla chips good for scooping.