Summertime Corn Salad Recipe
We like white beans so much we’ll even occasionally buy them in a can!
- 3 ears fresh corn
- 1 can white beans, heated briefly
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 box frozen petite peas, microwaved for 2 minutes on high
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon Frontier Soups Party Starter Lemony Dill Mix
Corn Salad Recipe Directions:
- Drop corn into boiling water for two minutes, remove from pot, drain and cool enough to use a corn stripper or knife and cut kernels off the cobs into a medium salad bowl.
- Heat beans until just simmering, drain, and add beans to bowl.
- Add red pepper and peas.
- Stir in the oil and lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon of lemony dill dip mix, or 2 teaspoons of fresh snipped dill.
- Toss gently and serve at room temperature.