Spring Potato Appetizer Recipe
This recipe adapts one of Martha Stewart’s inventions. Martha sliced small potatoes in half for a one bite appetizer, then topped with sour cream and caviar. Try this summer variation.
- 1 pound baby new red potatoes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 packet Frontier Soups’ Lemony Dill dip mix
- 8 ounces radish, sliced in rounds
- Colored sea salt
Potato Radish Recipe Directions:
- Boil whole potatoes for 15 minutes, drain and cool.
- Blend sour cream with dill mix and let stand 15 minutes.
- Slice each potato in half and place on plate cut side up. (May also need to make a small slice on the bottom of each potato to allow potatoes to sit firmly.)
- Top each potato with a spoonful of sour cream mixture.
- Place a round of radish on top and sprinkle salt over all.
- May refrigerate ahead of time and serve cold.