Loading... Please wait...
Sausage & Egg Cornbread Recipe
- 1 package Santa Fe Cornbread Mix
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can cranberry sauce or American Spoon Foods Sweet Tomato Relish
- 1 12-ounce package Little Jones Sausage links
- Brown sausages in skillet, pour off extra fat, and place in bottom of 8 inch pyrex baking pan.
- Cover with cranberry sauce or sweet tomato relish.
- Prepare cornbread batter with buttermilk, eggs and melted butter.
- Pour batter over all and bake 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Cut in squares and serve.