Classic, thick spinach dip gets a kick with roasted garlic. Served hot or cold, with veggies or crackers.
Leaf spinach, scallions, roasted garlic, onion powder, mustard flour, tarragon.
- 1 package of frozen chopped spinach
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Roasted Garlic Spinach Dip Recipe Directions:
- Thaw and drain spinach, press out excess moisture through a strainer and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, blend cottage cheese, mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese with electric mixer until smooth.
- Add contents of Dip Mix Seasoning packet. Add thawed and drained spinach and stir well.
- Cover and refrigerate one hour or longer. Serve cold with fresh vegetables.
For a hot dip, spoon mixture into a small baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Serve warm with crackers or pita chips. MAKES 2 1/5 CUPS.
Optional Recipe Variation:
- For a creamed spinach vegetable dish, follow recipe directions for a spinach dip but add 1/2 cup of milk or cream and bake in an 8-inch Pyrex or ceramic casserole for 30 minutes.