Loading... Please wait...
Meringue Ice Cream Delight Recipe
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/2 cup cream (either whipping or half and half)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate
Meringue Ice Cream Recipe Directions:
- Combine all ingredients in a double boiler over medium heat.
- Stir until butter and chocolate melt, cover and cook for a half hour. Serve warm. May keep refrigerated for weeks.
- Place 2 scoops of your favorite peppermint ice cream in a dish.
- Drizzle chocolate sauce over ice cream.
- Sprinkle with coarsely chopped peppermint candy.
- Add one holiday meringue to each dish.