Maple-Chipotle Corn on the Cob Recipe
This combination of maple syrup and chipotle adds sweet heat to this summertime tradition. Serves six.
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 stick butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Chipotle Dip Mix
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 ears fresh corn, husked
Maple-Chipotle Corn on the Cob Recipe Directions:
- In small heavy saucepan, bring first 5 ingredients to simmer over medium heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer until glaze is reduced to 3/4 cup, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes. (Glaze can be made 1 day ahead, cover and refrigerate.)
- Brush corn with some of the glaze and place on grill (medium heat).
- Grill until lightly charred in spots, turning frequently, about 8 minutes.
- Transfer corn to platter and brush corn with remaining glaze.
- Sprinkle with salt and serve. Enjoy!