Lemony Zucchini & Peapods Recipe
A fine option for what to do with all that zucchini in your own garden!
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 2-3 medium zucchini, cut up bite size
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil finely snipped
- 1/2 packet of Frontier Soups’ Pesto Tomato dip mix
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 ounces fresh pea pods, sugar snap peas or 1 cup frozen peas
Lemony Zucchini & Peapods Recipe Directions:
- In medium sauce pan saute onion and zucchini in oil.
- Sprinkle in seasonings from dip mix.
- Add lemon juice, cover pot and cook on low heat for 15 minutes.
- Add peas or peapods for 1 minute uncovered and serve.