Christmas Breakfast Casserole Recipe
- 1 package Green Onion Dip Mix
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 8 ounce package refrigerator crescent dinner rolls
- 1 1/2 cups frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 7 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
Garnishes: scallions, cherry tomato halves
- Cook sausage until browned, stirring to crumble: drain well and set aside.
- Unroll crescent roll dough into a lightly greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish.
- Press bottom and sides to form a crust, seal perforations. Prick with a fork.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 6 minutes on lower oven rack.
- Spoon sausage evenly over crust, top with potatoes.
- Beat eggs well, pour over potatoes.
- Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons Frontier Soups Green Onion Dip Mix.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees on lower oven rack for 25 minutes or until set.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over top.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese melts. Serves 8.
- Substitute zesty pork sausage and sprinkle over eggs 2 teaspoons Frontier Soups Chipotle Dip Mix. Serve with salsa.