Loading... Please wait...
Chocolate Fondue Recipe
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- Chai Spices, heated in a skillet and poured into the cheesecloth bag from the mix
Chocolate Fondue Recipe Directions:
- Heat the milk, sugar and cream in a small saucepan.
- Drop in the prepared cheesecloth bag of spices, heat for five minutes, turn off heat and allow to steep about 20 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate chunks in the microwave by placing chocolate in a microwave safe bowl, heat 1 minute on high, stir, and heat and stir every 30 seconds until smooth, about three minutes total.
- Blend the chocolate into the milk mixture, stirring vigorously until blended.
- Pour mixture into the bowl of a fondue pot, keeping heat low, and dip strawberries or chunks of angel food or pound cake, for a party dessert.