Chocolate Brownies Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Chocolate Brownie Recipe Directions:
- In large bowl beat butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs and continue beating.
- Add melted chocolate and vanilla. Continue mixing.
- Add flour and salt, mix and pour batter into 9 x 13 buttered pyrex pan.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven, 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let stand five minutes.
- Dust with powdered sugar, cut into squares.
Make ahead in the day and enjoy the taste of real, non mix, brownies.