Chicken Salad Recipe
A delicious chicken salad served on bread squares or Belgium endive lettuce for an appetizer. This salad recipe is one of our office favorites and a huge hit whenever we make it.
- 4 chicken breast halves, simmered gently 15 minutes and cooled
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1 small yellow pepper diced
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 6 pieces bacon fried crisply and crumbled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2/3 cup mango chutney
- 2 teaspoons of Chipotle Dip Mix blended together (Optional)
Cut up chicken breast, add additional ingredients and stir in dressing.