A family favorite, colorful peas, carrots and corn are delicately seasoned with dill and combined with gluten free corn pasta. We recommend pairing this with our Appalachian Cornbread Mix for a satisfying meal!
Chicken Noodle Soup Mix Ingredients:
Lasagne Corte (Gluten free corn pasta), carrot, onion, peas, shallot, corn, celery, leek, garlic and herbs. No added salt, preservatives or MSG.
Allergen Information: Certified Gluten-Free
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups chicken breast cut up, fresh or precooked
Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe Directions:
- In a 3 or 4 quart pot, sauté the contents of the vegetable packet in melted buter over low heat.
- Add broth, turn up heat and bring to a boil.
- Add chicken, reduce heat and simmer covered for 15 minutes.
- Bring back to a full boil and add noodles.
- Reduce heat and simmer covered 15 minutes.
- Turn off heat until ready to serve.
Inventive Soup Recipe Variations:
- Add 1/2 cup white wine for last 10 minutes of cooking times.
Frontier Soups House Fried Rice Recipe
- Add 1 cup of long grain white rice while sautéing soup mix.
- Stir in 4 cups chicken broth.
- Cover and simmer on low 15 minutes.
- Add in noodles, simmer 10 minutes more until all liquid is absorbed and serve!
Connecticut Cottage Chicken Noodle Soup
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/3 Cup (21g)
Prepared Serving Size: About 1 Cup
Serving Per Container: About 6
|Amount per Serving||Mix||Prepared|
|Calories from Fat||5||60|
|% Daily Value**|
|Total Fat 0.5g*||1%||10%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%||11%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g||5%||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%||4%|
*Amount in As packaged. About 1 cup prepared contributes an additional 100 Calories (45 Calories from Fat), 5 g Total Fat (1.5 g Saturated Fat), 25 mg Cholesterol, 790 mg Sodium, 7 g Total Carbohydrate (1 g Dietary Fiber, 2 g Sugars), 7 g Protein.
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Calories per gram:||Fat 9||Carbohydrate 4||Protein 4|