Colorful peas, carrots and corn are delicately seasoned with dill and combined with gluten free corn pasta for a delightful family favorite.
Chicken Noodle Soup Mix Ingredients:
Lasagne Corte (Gluten Free Corn Pasta), Carrot, Onion, Corn, Peas, Celery, Shallot, Scallion, Garlic, and Spices. No added Salt, Perservatives, or MSG.
Allergen Information: Certified Gluten-Free
You Will Also Need:
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup water (or additional broth)
- 3 cups cooked chicken breast, cut up. (12-16 ounces) Grilled, poached or roasted are all good or even canned chicken for campers.
Here's What You Do:
- In a 3 or 4-quart pot, bring broth and water to a boil.
- Cut up or shred chicken breast.
- Add chicken and contents of the Connecticut Cottage Chicken Noodle Soup Mix vegetable seasoning packet. Simmer for 10 minutes, covered.
- Add the mini corn lasagna noodles, bring back to a boil, reduce and simmer again for 10 minutes, covered.
- Turn off heat and allow to stand 5 minutes. Serve with cornbread or other soft roll and enjoy.
New Nutrition Tips:
- To boost vegetables, add a half box of frozen mixed vegetables in final 5 minutes of cooking time.
- To vary vegetables, add 1 cup finely chopped leeks, cauliflower or other favorite.
- Add 1/2 cup of white wine for last 10 minutes of cooking time.
- Frontier Soups House Fried Rice Recipe
- Saute 1 cup of long grain white rice in 2T of butter.
- Stir in the contents of the vegetable seasoning packet from the chicken noodle mix.
- Add 4 cups of chicken broth, bring to a simmer, cover and cook 15 minutes on low.
- Add the noodles, simmer 10 minutes more until all liquid is absorbed and serve!
Connecticut Cottage Chicken Noodle Soup
Nutrition FactsServing Size: About 2 1/2 tbsp (16g)
Prepared Serving Size: About 1 Cup
Serving Per Container: About 8
|Amount per Serving||Mix||Prepared|
|Calories from Fat||0||30|
|% Daily Value**|
|Total Fat 0g*||0%||5%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g||4%||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%||4%|
*Amount in Mix.
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Calories per gram:||Fat 9||Carbohydrate 4||Protein 4|