Cheesey Brunch or Luncheon Strata Recipe
Serves 6. Use an 8 x 8 inch pyrex pan for this dish, or double all ingredients in the recipe and bake in a 9 x 13 pan to serve 10 to 12.
- 4 to 5 thick slices buttered bread, stacked, sliced into cubes (about 4 cups)
- 12 ounces grated medium or sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten slightly
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Soups Chipotle Dip Mix
Cheesey Strata Recipe Directions:
- Spread bread squares in pan.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- In a medium bowl mix remaining ingredients together. Pour over the cheese and bread.
- Cover and let stand several hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Bake at 350 degrees 50 minutes for the smaller pan and one hour for the larger. Serve immediately.