Broccoli Ring with Red Peppers Recipe
Serves about eight.
- 2 pounds fresh broccoli crowns
- 4 red peppers, cored and cut into thin strips, and lightly brushed with oil.
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 ounces pine nuts
Broccoli Ring with Red Peppers Recipe Directions:
- Steam broccoli for 5 minutes, make sure to keep it bright green.
- Broil red pepper strips so slightly singed.
- In an oven proof glass pan place broccoli flowerets into a circle building a wreath shape.
- Put red peppers inside the circle or decorate the tops of the broccoli wreath with the peppers.
- Melt butter in small pan, pour over vegetables, sprinkle pine nuts and set aside.
- Reheat in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes and serve.