Loading... Please wait...
Bowtie Pasta Recipe with Shrimp, Corn, Peas & Dill
- 12 ounces to 1 pound bowtie pasta
- 1 cup light cream
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 packet Lemony Dill Dip Mix
- 1 box frozen petite peas
- Kernels from 3 ears fresh corn (or box frozen corn microwaved about 2 minutes)
- 1 pound peeled and de-veined shrimp (optional, could leave out and serve the pasta dish with a flank steak or chicken breast.)
- In small saucepan melt butter, add the cream and contents of the Lemony Dill Dip Mix.
- Turn heat to low and let cook gently while preparing pasta.
- Cook pasta according to directions on the box.
- Add the shrimp for last two minutes of cooking time.
- Drain pasta and shrimp into colander, put back into cook pot, add the frozen peas and fresh corn.
- Toss gently with the cream sauce and serve.