Get One Free with Your Order!
This special five-spice blend adds just the right seasoning to a luscious pumpkin soup. Makes 10 8 oz. servings.
Pumpkin Soup Recipe Ingredients:
- Autumn Pumpkin Soup Spice Mix
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 28-ounce can pumpkin puree
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
Pumpkin Soup Recipe Directions:
- In a 3 or 4 quart pot bring broth, pumpkin, brown sugar and contents of pumpkin soup spice mix to a boil, stirring to blend.
- Reduce heat and simmer on low for 15 minutes.
- Add cream slowly and continue heating on low for 10 minutes.
- Ladle into bowls and serve.
Spiced Pecans Recipe Directions:
- Combine 8 ounces pecan halves, 1/2 cup sugar and contents of spice packet in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Stir continuously while sugar melts, coating pecans and pecans become lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat, cool and store in tightly covered jar.