Autumn Pumpkin Dip Recipe
- 4 ounces cream whipped cheese at room temperature
- 4 ounces mascarpone at room temperature (or cool whip)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 8 ounces pumpkin puree, canned pumpkin not pie filling
- 1 packet Frontier Soups Pumpkin Spice Mix
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Optional topping: 1/2 cup pecans, 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
Pumpkin Dip Recipe Directions:
- In a medium bowl blend together the cream cheese and mascarpone until smooth.
- Add brown sugar, spice blend, pumpkin, and salt, and blend again until smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Sprinkle nuts and top with zigzags of maple syrup, if desired.
- Place dip in a bowl surrounded by apple slices, ginger snaps, biscotti, cinnamon crisps, vanilla wafers, or other sweet cracker or cookie.
Inventive Variation: Use as an inside filler layer in a spice cake!