Apple Cider & Honey Glazed Pork Tenderloin Recipe
For entertaining and serving 8 to 10, you’ll need 3 to 4 pounds of pork tenderloin. Increase your seasonings accordingly. This meat pairs beautifully with Roasted Corn Polenta and fresh green beans with Lemony Dill Butter or butternut squash baked and mashed with butter, brown sugar and Pumpkin Soup & Spice Mix for a great September menu!
- 1 Pork Tenderloin, about 12 oz.
- Olive oil for grilling
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
Pork Tenderloin Recipe Directions:
- Preheat outdoor grill to 350 degrees
- Mix pepper, salt, garlic thyme and rosemary. Rub all over tenderloin.
- Brush olive oil onto grill. Place meat on grill, cover and roast tenderloin for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix apple cider, honey and vinegar .
- Drizzle half the mixture over the meat, turn tenderloin and grill for an additional 10 minutes .
- Baste with additional mixture until internal temperature reaches 155 degrees. Remove from grill.
- Let rest 10 minutes before slicing into 2-inch serving pieces.