All Purpose Grill Marinade Recipe
Try this delicious marinade on pork tenderloin, chicken breasts, flank or skirt steak, pork chops, and salmon.
Save remainder of marinade in a jar in the refrigerator for quick meals in any season.
Measure all ingredients into a 20 to 32-oz jar with tight fitting lid:
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2cup tomato juice
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable or olive oil
- Place meat into large Ziploc bag and pour in enough to coat all sides of the meat.
- Place in refrigerator for at least six hours.
- Grill when ready.
Inventive Recipe Variations:
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds, sprinkle marinated pork tenderloin or chicken with sesame seeds before grilling!